Think spring! We are so excited to tell you that our 2017 chick catalog has gone to press!
- Bill MacFarlane, MacFarlane Pheasants Inc. owner and April Goble, Chick and Egg Sales Coordinator started updating the 2017 catalog in November.
- Bill and April updated the pheasant pictures, descriptions, numbers, and prices and met with the creative director for Meridian, Mary Terry, to get her input. Once finalized by Bill and April, Dori MacFarlane did a final proofreading.
- The chick catalog went to Meridian on January 9, 2017 and within a couple of weeks production will be completed.
- The catalog will be distributed to 5000 of our customers via a mailing list we provided to Meridian. You should receive your chick catalog by the beginning of February.
- If you don’t get a catalog or would like to get one, call our office at 608-314-3453 and talk to April. We will have 1000 extra catalogs if you do not receive a copy in the mail.
- When you get ready to order, call April at 608-314-3453 and place your order. She can answer all your questions about your delivery.
Our first chicks will be ready by April, 2017. I hope you are as happy as we are to begin another chick season. If you’re interested in receiving future mailing of our chick brochure you can now sign up online. If you have questions about our chicks, you can also contact us through our website. We look forward to hearing from you!
Watch for Our 2017 Chick Catalog!